“Honest, impartial mortgage advice”

Buildings and contents insurance

Buildings Insurance is an insurance policy designed to cover the costs of repairing damage to the fabric of your property. This includes the roof, walls, ceilings, floors and foundations. It also covers underground tanks, pipes, drains and cables as well as out buildings such as garages.

If you are, or are soon to become an owner of a property with a mortgage it will be a condition of the mortgage offer that the property has adequate buildings insurance in place.

Contents insurance is designed to pay for the damage to or loss of the insured’s personal possessions within the home. Some contents policies will provide cover for personal possessions temporarily taken from the house such as mobile phones, cameras etc.

It is an insurance policy designed to cover possessions not permanently attached to the home.

At Domus Finance we can advise you on the type of insurance that is right for you and what level of cover is appropriate to suit your individual needs and budget.

If you would like to know more about these products or would like some advice on the different ways you can structure these products please click here to arrange to speak to an experienced adviser.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.